POSTCARD MAIL OUT SERVICEA little bit about Fuel Group's postcard mail out service
NEED A QUOTE FOR A POSTCARD MAIL OUT?
If you need a quote for a postcard mail out you can give us a call on 02 4306 0583. Or click below, send through your details and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
When used correctly postcard mail outs are a great way of promoting your products and services. Fuel Group can be your one stop shop for all of your postcard mail out campaigns.
We can organise to have your postcards offset printed, process your database to ensure you get the best possible rates from Australia Post, have your postcards addressed with high speed inkjet printers and lodge your postcards with Australia Post.
We also have the capabilities to have your postcards digitally printed with variable data throughout. While this process does require a higher investment; the increase in responses can well and truly cover your initial investment.
POSTCARD MAIL OUT SERVICES
Fuel Group provides postcard mail out services to businesses throughout Australia.
We can provide you with the following services to help you with your postcard mail out campaigns.
- Database management
- Offset printing of postcards
- Digital printing of postcards with variable data
- High speed inkjet printing for addressing of postcards
- Sorting and preparing for lodgement
- Lodging with Australia Post on your account or ours, your choice
OUR MAIL HOUSE SERVICES INCLUDE
AUSTRALIA POST MANAGEMENT
Whether you need a mail out lodged on our account or yours we can help. We can help you get your own Aust Post account so you can save more on postage.
Along with the quality of your list, and how appealing your offer is, copy writing is among the most important elements of your direct mail piece. We have access to some of the best copy writers in the world.
Are you unsure about direct mail? Feel a bit uneasy about it all? We can help. If you need some assistance with getting all the components together and understanding the process give us a call. We will be more than happy to help you out.
THE 1 QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK BEFORE YOU HIRE A MAIL HOUSE TO DO A POSTCARD MAIL OUT
Before you hire a mail house ask them this one question to see if they have your best interests in mind.
Who’s Australia Post Account should you lodge your mail out on?
If it is a large scale mail out in 1000’s and you do a lot of them you should have your own Australia Post account. Most mail houses put a small mark up on postage, nothing wrong with that as long as they are up front about it.
But we have seen times where clients have been urged and advised to lodge on the mail house’s Australia Post account so the mail house can put a mark up on postage.
If it only a small mail out of say 500 and under it will only account to a saving of around $50.00. But if you are mailing out thousands of postcards the savings can be in the thousands of dollars. We recently saved a client $3000.00 on postage by advising them to use their own account.
5 TIPS FOR POSTCARD MAIL OUTS
- When you do postcard mail outs you will have to ensure your design meets the Australia Post postcard guide lines. We always provide our clients the guidelines so there are no problems when it comes to lodgement time. You can download the Australia Post Postcard Fact Sheet from here.
- Make sure your postcards have an enticing headline so you capture your audiences attention and your postcards don’t end up in the bin like most mail pieces.
- Make the absolute best offer on your postcards that you can. You want to have something that is too good to refuse so that you get your target audience to take the steps that you have planned.
- When designing your postcards for a mail out always think of your target audiences needs, what is in it for them. Remember most people sort their mail over a waste bin, you want to make sure your postcard doesn’t end up there.
- When you get postcards offset printed for a postcard mail out campaign ensure your postcards are varnish free on the back of the card so that high speed inkjet printers can be used for addressing. In the past we have had clients come to us with the postcards already printed and the postcards have been printed with an all over varnish finish. This ends up being a costly and painful mistake as inkjet printers won’t give you a high quality finish. This can lead to the addressing being smudged or even worse, not being able to use an inkjet printer at all and having to use labels which will look unprofessional and add an additional cost to the addressing component. The labels have to be printed and then manually fixed to the postcards.
When you use our services we will go over all the fine details to make sure you don’t run into any problems like this.
If you would like to get an instant quote for offset printing postcards you can click here and it will take you to our online print management website or give us a call on 02 4306 0583.
GET A QUOTE
If you would like to get a quote you can give us a call on 02 4306 0583 or click the button below to go to our request a quote page. Just send through your details and we will get back to you as soon as we can.